We are always looking for new Carers to join our team, with or without experience.
If you are friendly, reliable and passionate about helping people to maintain their independence, we would love to hear from you.
– a genuine interest in working within a caring environment; experience preferable, but not essential
– good communication
– ability to work independently and as part of a team
– driving licence and own car
In return, we offer :
– competitive rates of pay
– travel allowance (non-taxable)
– holiday pay
– double time for bank holidays
– flexible hours to suit you
– work within Horsham and the surrounding villages only
– full training and shadowing (paid)
– uniform provided
– DBS (paid)
To find out more and apply, please email email@example.com or telephone 01403 330707.